First meeting of ITU-T M2M Focus Group attracts healthcare vertical and lays foundation for future work
- Heyuan Xu, CATR (China)
- Marc Berrebi, eDevice (France)
- Marco Carugi, ZTE (China)
- Robert Istepanian, Kingston University (UK)
- Hyoung Jun Kim, ETRI (Korea)
- Monique Morrow, Cisco Systems (USA)
The next meeting of FG M2M will take place in Beijing, 26-28 June 2012, hosted by CCSA/CATR. The deadline for contributions to this meeting is 18 June. Provisional dates for the third meeting in Geneva are 29-31 August, and the fourth will take place in November, in the USA (TBC).
To follow the activities of FG M2M, see the group’s webpage here.